[time-nuts] Finding out who bidders are

phil fortime at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 2 16:55:29 UTC 2009

Sure. The feedback numbers seem to follow but that's all. Fact is now, even
a buy it now shows "nothing", no id other than a sold date. Hope they leave
feedback to the seller and track them that way. They are constantly changing
everything, perhaps trying to emulate look feel of Amazon and others. It's
not the same place anymore.

Doesn't apply to everything but if you find an item that tickles your fancy,
take the model and google it, you just may find it elsewhere cheaper or with
someone you could negotiate with.
Phil