[time-nuts] OCXO sensitive to gravitational effects

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Fri Sep 4 21:36:40 UTC 2009

Perhaps not the van that went to the crusher, but the returns
from shipping accidents.

I once had a 100 pound item shipped to me in a light cardboard
box for paper towels, filled with peanuts. The carton was ripped,
the peanuts were gone, and a large corner of the chassis looked
like it had been mashed by a heavier box. Wasn't replaceable.

Ya gotta love eBay - anybody can participate.

Bill Hawkins