[time-nuts] HP 5071A Electron Multiplier of Cesium Beam Tube

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Sep 7 00:42:29 UTC 2009

If there are not additional reactions going on to produce an O2/H2 mix
under water, the thing was faked. Assuming the O2 came from the air, there
was nowhere near enough H2 to cause an explosion like that. I've seen a 1
Kg block of Sodium thrown off a bridge into the River Charles and it's
NOTHING like what was shown on that video clip.

FWIW,
-John