[time-nuts] Lady Heather bug reading in log files

Had had at to-way.com
Wed Sep 9 00:15:11 UTC 2009

    Mark,

Can't wait.

I did not see any response to your question about precision resistors
with four connections and I must say I have no idea. I have done
extensive work with high current shunts. I every case the outer,
large screw connections, are the supply and load and the inner, small
screw connections are for metering. I don't have a clue if this applies or not.

Had
K7MLR