[time-nuts] Solartron 7150plus DMM Failure

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 24 16:04:07 UTC 2009

Hi all, I dont know whether it is pertinent but it may pay to collect dta on
this one as there are fairures reported in many makes of equipment. the
failing part in my kit has a datecode (??) of 8922F on the paper label on
the side. By my reckoning that would be week 22 of 1989, which ties in with
the equipment production periods. I believe these fails would have been
batch related.

Alan G3NYK