[time-nuts] VLF time stations in Europe

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 30 21:13:35 UTC 2009

Ah thanks for that Poul I knew there was some data on it which averages out
but was not sure what it was. I have a source locked to Droitwich here
(which doesnt have time-code), but I have never had a successful lock to
Allouis (an option on my off-air unit) Possibly the local noise is the
problem though the signal is quite strong. I maybe didnt give it long
enough.....well its French  :-))

Alan G3NYK