[time-nuts] Surplus Places...

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Thu Apr 1 16:50:45 UTC 2010

Mike is active on the ArmyRadios Yahoo Group.

He won't export because of the erratic and irrational policies of the US
authorities. In his opinion, it is just not worth the effort and risk
involved.

Apparently, the US authorities can come back, years after an item has been
sold, and demand it back and not compensate for costs. Ot just does not
pay and he's NOT going to jail for some small sale.

Can't say I blame him.

Best,

-John