[time-nuts] ISTPress

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Apr 7 01:44:36 UTC 2010

Thus far, they sent the post directly to the list owner, and not
to the list... a fairly honorable method.  They suggested that if
you felt the information was something that would be of use to any
of your subscribers, that you should post it on your group.

I wouldn't ban them, but I also wouldn't post their info.

-Chuck Harris