[time-nuts] Symmetricom 5115A Phase Noise Allen Deviation TestSet on ePay

Tom Holmes, N8ZM tholmes at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 15:16:59 UTC 2010

Luis...

My wife is a great bargain hunter, and loves to come home and tell me how
much money she has saved on something she just bought. I've been trying to
get her to express the savings in dB$, but she just isn't going for it. Any
mention of the word logarithm sends her into serious inattention to anything
else I say.

I need help! I can't deal with these quantities in non-dB terms!

:-).

Regards,

Tom Holmes, N8ZM
Tipp City, OH