[time-nuts] Naval Jelly at home depot 25-35% Phosphoric acid

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Apr 13 14:53:24 UTC 2010

As a kid in the later 50's we made all sorts of pipe bombs and other
interesting things. Potassium Nitrate was available as Saltpeter in
drugstores as was other stuff, like Glycerin and Potassium Permologate.
Amazing, we had a fun time, and, no one was ever hurt. Today we would be
deemed as "terrorists". We could even go into a gun store and buy shotgun
shells to take apart just for the powder. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960