[time-nuts] [OT] degausing

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 01:05:31 UTC 2010

point of trivia:

can you count how many vertical wires are strung across a Trinitron
monitors' shadow mask??

I used to work at Sony for a long time, we had a TV assembly line next door
 :)

If you can see the vertical wires, you still have very good  eyesight...

bye,
Said

In a message dated 4/16/2010 04:55:35 Pacific Daylight Time,