[time-nuts] GPS receiver stuck at South Pole :)

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Sun Apr 18 23:57:39 UTC 2010

Sorry for late reply, I was away from home.
I spoke of high latitude problem mostly from book knowledge (GPS system
specifications), et had in maind the navigation application, where you need
at least 3 (2D+time fix) or better 4 (3D+time fix) birds.
Otherwise, my higher latitude experience  was around Borås, Sweden, and even
if I had the feeling to get rather less bird than in South of France, my
Garmin (iQue3600) was still very useable up there.
Have a nice day,
Jean-Louis