[time-nuts] lunatic fringe time standards

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Apr 19 21:50:29 UTC 2010

You have a point.

Semiconductors have burned brightly and furiously.  Tubes maybe made it through 4 or 5
generations from start to present.

Still, I can think of things to do with old 45's, but the thought
of putting an RTL chip in a circuit leaves me cold.  I'd rather wire
up the logic with discrete transistors and resistors.

-Chuck Harris