[time-nuts] And you thought you were old

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Apr 20 13:54:38 UTC 2010

Yep - Raytheon. I think most of us on here probably used them. I still have
100s, but I collect transistors amongst just about everything else. My other
favorite was the Philco SB-100. Used one for a 10 meter superegen in the
early 60's. Could hear the whole world on it with a piece of wire.
Conditions on 10 were great then. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960