[time-nuts] [OT] degaussing

Henk henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Sun Apr 25 15:51:21 UTC 2010

Hi,

Up to the Philips 20AX tubes they used adjustable multipole units
around the neck of the tube. These multipoles can be readjusted if
needed. From the 30AX design on, the used multipoles that were
internal, thus inside the neck. The required correction was measured
during manufacture and the internal multipole magnetized.  Turning the
tube upside down will help down under if the tube was manufactured in
the northern hemisphere. Then tune the deflection yoke back or swap
line and frame connections.

Henk

Op 18 apr 2010, om 04:09 heeft Max Robinson het volgende geschreven: