[time-nuts] - Thunderbolt quits

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 11:23:11 UTC 2010

Please excuse the individual message.

Tom Van Baak, I sent you a direct reply about my
Thunderbolt quitting and I suspect that e-mail is
being filtered somewhere.  I have been using your
tvb   LeapSecond address.

Please reply to my aa8k at comcast.net and aa8k.arrl.net
addresses, in case Comcast is filtering me.

Yes, I'd appreciate you taking a look at it Tom,
I'm out of my depth on it.  I was thinking it was
my PC, as it did it with TboltMon and Lady Heather.
Then when I got my fluke.l monitors, it was doing
it with the different hardware and cable.  My other
Thunderbolt is running just fine off the same
power supply.

I can send it FedEx Ground.  Should I send it
signature required?  Please include a telephone
number as FedEx requires one to create the
shipping label.

Mike - AA8K