[time-nuts] Closing the lab -- gear for sale

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 13:45:21 UTC 2010

Hello Dick,

Your bidding system is workable.

I like the web page with the listing and highest bid.

Please time/date stamp the highest bid, so we know the dynamic.
Please advise when the bidding for each item is to close.

Please send a reminder, with the web site, for a "every 2 day" update.

I like this better than Ebay.. NO f***ing snipers are allowed. !!!

I like your philosophy of getting the stuff into "hands" that will
appreciate and use it.

Whenever I do a ham estate sale, My #1 objective is to get someone who
  is interested in it and will move it off the property.
Many ham radio estates end up in the land fill.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod      FN41sr