[time-nuts] 74AC175PC

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 15:52:20 UTC 2010

Yes, I can but it will be toward the end of the week before I can ship them as
they are in a different location. I'm still shipping boards as they are with me.
If anyone wants the chips please email me off  list or paypal me at
stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com . I also have all the other parts but will keep
shipping boards as my first priority. I have some 10Mhz 20PPM osc  and a 80Mhz
100PPM osc. The 80Mhz I think they would be good for calibration of interlopers
but not measuring. I can program the Pic chips and test them in my board.

Do not expect parts orders to be filled fast till I see what demand is like.

I would like to remind everyone that this design was a free gift to time nuts by
Richard McCorkle. My only connection is to provide the boards at low cost, some
emails to me indicate some confusion that I'm more connected than I am.

Others on the list have provided help with the boards and advice to me on my
projects so I will try to help all complete this project.

Stanley