[time-nuts] HP 5335A and HP-IB (GP-IB)

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Wed Aug 4 04:05:27 UTC 2010

I received the Prologix GPIB-USB controller today as well as my HP 5335A.  I
haven't unpacked the counter yet but I'll try out the Prologix tomorrow at
work with the 5335A we have there.  Any suggestions on getting it to control
it as well as simply log output?  Honestly, I haven't installed any of the
software yet so I don't know what I'm in getting myself into.  I've tried
searching the archives but haven't had any luck.  Does anyone have a 5335A
and the Prologix interface that can give me a head start?

Here's the links I have:

KE5FX -- http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/  (Thanks John!)
EZGPIB -- http://ulrich-bangert.de/html/downloads.html

Is there anything else I need?