[time-nuts] Regulating a pendulum clock

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Aug 8 14:52:46 UTC 2010

You are picking very unimportant nits.

If there were a small noise spike from the opamp, it'd goose the pendulum
a tiny amount. That would be corrected on the next swing.

You are turning a trip to the corner store into an Apollo Moon Mission.

BTW, since the =drive does not to be bipolar, one of the NPN and PNP
transistors can be deleted. They never turn on. So you are left with two
opamsa, =each with a simple emitter follower.

-John