[time-nuts] No Comment

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Aug 11 15:43:03 UTC 2010

Ehhh... It's all relative... ;)

Besides, we all know it's not the size of the clock that matters... It's how accurate it is... :)

I nominate TvB for master time keeper!

On a more serious note, I don't think that the world's time scale will change anytime soon. Think of all the current clocks and
every electronic device with a clock, it would be a nightmare to change / replace / modify. Not to mention all prior record keeping
would have to either have some delineation for PMT (pre Muslim time) or all converted. If they want to have their own time in Saudi
Arabia, more power to them. We already have a pretty messed up time system in the US with daylight savings... Some areas observe it,
other's don't...

Waaaaaaay back in high school, I remember how the clock system was never correct. I happened to be *barely* late one day (usually
I'm always early)... I complained saying the school's time was incorrect and I was actually on time. Their response was that they do
not follow standard time and that the school system has their own time...  Sometimes you just can't reason with the unreasonable...