[time-nuts] Simulation

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Aug 14 17:17:32 UTC 2010

> Line got moved to other side of big ocean. Process got " tweaked" beta is
> now 4x what it was.

I'm pretty sure that military grade parts have paperwork and processes to
cover that case.  I expect it costs a lot.

I think the same sort of service is available to high volume customers at a
less than military price.

Or, as Javier said:
> I periodically receive PCNs (product change notifications) from EBV
> Elektronik, which is a quite big european semiconductor distributor,

So maybe it doesn't take a high volume, you just have to get plugged into the
right paperwork flow and then read all the fine print to see if the change is