[time-nuts] Mounting hardware for HP/Symmetricom 58532A GPS antenna?

k6rtm at comcast.net k6rtm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 19:22:32 UTC 2010

Just received my well used 58532A GPS antenna; the pipe mount arrived yesterday.

I've looked at available documentation on the WWWeb and haven't found an answer --

what size hardware do you use for the antenna?

I know that the answer is NOT 10-32! That's what's on the pipe mount, and those are too big.

Is this thing metric? I don't have access to a lot of hardware right now to check. If it's possibly metric, I'm better off going to a different hardware store than if it's American sizes.

Many thanks!

K6RTM Bob in Silicon Valley