[time-nuts] GPS pcb IDs??

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 23:43:12 UTC 2010

You may want to compare to those:

If they do not match and you eventually find out what they are, please let me know and I will add them to my collection.

That goes for anybody who has identified, clear pictures of GPS receiver boards, both sides preferably.

Thanks in advance,

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...