[time-nuts] GPS pcb IDs??

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 19 10:43:55 UTC 2010

Hi Didier, the Trimble is a Resolution T (3.3v)....user manual at the URL
quoted by Stanley (Thanks again Stanley)
The Synergy is Motorola UT+ Oncore (5v)  and I am sure the manual for those
is around somewhere but not had time to chase that yet. Please feel free to
add these to your gallery.......I may have some more when I get round to
taking some photos

Thanks and Best Wishes
Alan G3NYK