[time-nuts] Frequency counters

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 19:17:41 UTC 2010

Hi Stephen,
I assume from the callsign that you are in the UK. You could do worse than to buy a used HP 5316A for £75 from Stewart of Reading < http://www.stewart-of-reading.co.uk/Frequency%20Counters.htm > A quality compact universal counter with reciprical counting, external reference input and HPIB. I've no association with Stewarts apart from being a happy customer personally and for work for nearly 30 years!

Regards,
Robert G8RPI.