[time-nuts] Phase noise measurement (was - no subject)

dk4xp at arcor.de dk4xp at arcor.de
Sat Aug 21 15:42:56 UTC 2010

> Wenzel Audio Amp referred to in this email. Perfect! I drive with it a
> 3561A and  a 7L5!  Works for me.  The only problem is getting any more
> 2SK369.
> Any recommendations?

NXP   BF862, available from digi-key.

I have used it in a similar hookup with good success. Its virtue is the
low noise voltage AND low input capacitance at the same time.
You could deploy MANY of them in parallel until you get
into the capacitance range of a single Interfet device.

One heroic effort for audio is here: http://www.diy-audio-engineering.org/index.php?board=2.0  HPS5.1

I currently use 3 pairs of SSM2210 in front of a AD797.

regards, Gerhard