[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Marv Gozum @ JHN marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Wed Aug 25 17:25:20 UTC 2010

Time nuts is well archived and easy to search via google.  I been
able to locate most any message I need from the archives posted on
both time and volt nuts since inception, and time has the added
benefit of having been archived by http://www.mail-archive.com/

Email being the most barebones is most compatible with nearly any net
connect device from PCs to cellphones, and most easy to manipulate
locally.  The main downside of email is near absence of formatting,
so its harder to write non-English texts such as, arabic, Chinese or
even some characters in German etc. or post images, math equations
and schematics.

Best Wishes,

Marv Gozum
Philadelphia