[time-nuts] HP-5342A Questions

Mark Gulbrandsen ksa50amp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 01:53:33 UTC 2010

I recently aquired an HP- 5342A microwave counter. It has a blown fuse on the 10 to 500 meg input jack. Does anyone know the correct value of this fuse? I assume it's a Pico Fuse and I do find a fuse listed for the A-2 board that is .1 amp @ 125 volts fast blow. However, the fuse which is inside the BNC jack is actually part of the A-1 board. Any help properly identifying this fuse would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if anyone out there has a unit they are stripping I need a new sampler HP PN is 5088-7022. The one in this unit is bad.

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

Mark