[time-nuts] Time Code generator

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Mon Dec 6 14:43:32 UTC 2010

Stan, thanks and yes it would.

I did a quick search for the like of virtual sound card and virtual
sound card mixer and similar apps but didn't stumble across that one.

The basic function of what VAC or similar would provide would certainly
work and bears some further exploration.

It wasn't something I tried on the weekend as I spent most of my time
setting up my little server machine (an older windows box - Win2K, that
acts as a file server, fire wall and now a NTP server). And at this
point my thinking is to use that same box to generate the IRIG-B time
code that I can then distribute to where ever I need or want it.