[time-nuts] Efratom 1 sec buffers

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Fri Dec 10 20:11:18 UTC 2010

Hi. I passed by a reference to these buffer arrays on the list. (MFS with
BFM and MDP modules). Did anyone else get one of these? I did, and they
seem to be very interesting. The MDP 4-output buffer is very interesting
indeed. The ISP connector is there to program the gate array, and the
layout looks reasomably simple. I'm assuming the gate array is some kind
of resyncing/reclocking system.
I lost the location for the mod, but as I remember, one buffer was redone
to be an input, and drives the other three. I'd like to play a little more
with the modules as-is, so does anyone know what the "rf" input is
frequency-wise?
BTW, the pulse-forming circuitry on the modules looks suspiciously like
the Efratom setup referred to on another list topic, including use of
74HCT14D buffers.
If anyone has excess modules, I'd like to have some.
Guess that's all for now, Merry Christmas...
Don

--
"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument are
as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road
POB 134