[time-nuts] Z3801A/58503A Help

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:19:34 UTC 2010

You need to be very careful shipping high precision timing devices
overseas.  These things very well may fall into the "munitions" category of
regulation even though you bought it from there and there is a 99% chance
that the device originated here!  Protect yourself by researching what's
okay in this case.  Perhaps others can chime in here on this one.

-Bob