[time-nuts] Data Professionals Press Release

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Sun Dec 12 13:47:08 UTC 2010

Poul wrote:

>...provided they can prove that they own them in the first place.

Absolutely.  As I said, I have no information one way or the other as
to whether Data Professionals bought anything from anybody -- and if
they did, whether the seller really owned active copyrights, and if
so, what exactly they owned and transferred.  However, absent any
reliable information on that score, one can only speculate -- which
doesn't seeem very useful.

Best regards,

Charles