[time-nuts] DJVU and PDF

Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Mon Dec 13 00:42:12 UTC 2010

At 05:48 PM 12/12/2010, Chuck Harris wrote...
>Postscript is the standard internal language.  It is also the internal
>language of Windows, and Linux.

At 07:11 PM 12/12/2010, Chuck Harris wrote...
>My reference was to outputs from applications level programs.

Very strange, then, that you'd reference your claim to an OS. Thanks
for pointing it though, as I wasn't aware that X windows used Display
Postscript as an underlying technology, let alone Windows and MacOS.
You have a lot of work before you, since the web has it all wrong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Display_PostScript

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Display_Driver_Model

http://www.prepressure.com/pdf/basics/osx_quartz