[time-nuts] Loran DX and Austron 2100

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Dec 13 17:54:40 UTC 2010

Hi

The one we had used a whip mounted to a preamp. The antenna was a separate
line item on the PO, so you could pick which ever one you wanted to use. We
wanted to sync to multiple chains, so the omni directional whip made sense.
Never had an Austron loop, so I can't say which one was the better antenna.

Bob