[time-nuts] Motorola VC-TCXO

ashley40 at aol.com ashley40 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 19:47:35 UTC 2010

The ISO TEMP ovens we have experience with draw 20-40ma for the oscillator and a couple hundred or so MA on oven start up, generally decreasing to 80 ma or so when the oven is at temp. Often the oven will be 28V and the oscillator will be 15V, although +5V oscillator and +12V oven examples are out there.

Thank You
Kiss-Electronics
Ms Ashley Hall
183 N 5th Avenue