[time-nuts] Editing, nitpicking, and graciousness

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 13:46:37 UTC 2010

Thank you Perrier, I could not say it any better. Right from my hart.
 My frustration along with the points so eloquently covered is that  among
some of the beat it to death responses there maybe be something worth wile
that I have deleted, because I do not open all postings any more.
Also some of us most likely more than most think have moved to one on one
dialog not to be exposed to the abuse, time-nuts members are the losers.
Some contributors after extensive unreasonable criticism decide to
withdraw, example Shera, again a loss.
Bert Kehren   Miami

In a message dated 12/21/2010 7:46:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,