[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 21:25:51 UTC 2010

Right now my favorite watch is a $13.99 "U.S. Time" military style watch
that was made in China.  I replaced the band with one that I like better so
I guess maybe it's worth $14.99 now.  It keeps pretty good time (better than
Harrison's clocks but that's not really hard with a quartz oscillator),
takes a beating with my day to day and it's cheap enough that I don't care
about scratches although I don't seem to have any major ones.   I generally
don't care about "what time is it now?" time as much as intervals, and this
thing has a second hand for when I need to measure huge intervals with low
precision!

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=9981&tabid=548

-Bob