[time-nuts] GPS Antenna

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 00:19:10 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

Re: 1)

The Tbolt is a bit 'deaf' by modern standards and ideally needs a 26dB
aerial for best performance. I could only source an 18dB aerial when I
initially installed my Tbolt and the lower signal level can be seen when
running Lady Heather.
The 26dB units are available from time to time on ebay, but check the
specifications carefully because the lower gain versions look the same -
a bit like a white plastic easter egg!

Regards,

David