[time-nuts] GPS Antenna

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:47:19 UTC 2010

I have also observed the low sensitivity of the T-Bolt here. The older one (red box with built-in DC/DC converters) barely worked with the Trimble Bullet antenna I got with it, but works fine with an HP 58532A and also with a small mag-mount Trimble model.
The two newer T-Bolts (group buy) appear a little more sensitive, they are usable with the bullet, but barely.

Didier