[time-nuts] Test Equipment

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Feb 2 01:42:29 UTC 2010

Hi

The big question in my mind about these is how well they do below 30 MHz. Until I know I can trust them it down there, I'm not selling very much stuff.

I have yet to find a data sheet from before 2000 when they shipped with the sub-800 MHz stuff enabled. I get the impression that the E8285's never quite did as well below 30 MHz as the 8920's do.

Bob