[time-nuts] Small CPLD/FPGA for microcontroller replacement

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:14:32 UTC 2010

Didier that is indeed a tall order.
But at least since the system already exists you have the established
requirements in hand.
So my question is (And I am uneducated in DO-254) is a state machine okay?
Because it sounds like thats what you are forced into. If true then its much
more like the traditional relay logic ladder type of solution. Which has
been pretty good for the railroads for 100 years.
Other comment is perhaps this particular thread rapidly goes offline to
respect others.