[time-nuts] Frequency comparison

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 15:25:18 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

        I have a HP5350B with the oven (probably standard) continuously powered. The Racall-Dana is with a OCXO that I have added. The Racall has a phase comparison between A-B inputs.

        I am just comparing 10 MHz frequencies. I see one cycle drift in greater than 100 seconds to 10 minutes, painful to watch and adjust!

Raj

--
Raj, VU2ZAP
Bangalore, India.