[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

SAL CORNACCHIA salccor at rogers.com
Sun Feb 7 16:08:26 UTC 2010

It is barely visable on the Tektronix 485.
 Best regards,
Sal C. Cornacchia
Electronic RF Microwave Engineer (Ret.)

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and/or confidential intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual addressee. If you are not the intended addressee you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this notification in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the material.