[time-nuts] T-Bolt question.

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 13:23:34 UTC 2010

I often don't receive my own post to the list at one time I wondered if it was the links in my post but I'm not so sure now. People have replied to my post with it included even though I never received it so I know the problem is not me to the list but the list to me. I have also noticed some posts are delayed for longer than normal. Suspect others have the same problem when they repost the same info twice.

Stanley