[time-nuts] True to there word. - Fancy WWVB

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Feb 9 00:57:07 UTC 2010

Hi

People rarely want to use WWVB mobile. The location of the transmitter and receiver can be looked up on a map. The time of sunrise at both locations should be something that could be calculated.

Assuming you are willing to put up with all of that, you should be able to do a first order correction on the shifts. The question obviously is - just how good would the net result be? Is it a 5:1 sort of thing or do you get a couple of orders of magnitude?

Bob