[time-nuts] Lady Heather CPU Usage...?

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Tue Feb 9 18:56:19 UTC 2010

Mike wrote:

>I note that Lady Heather keeps my CPU usage up at
>around 40%-45% as long as it is running.  When I close
>LH my CPU usage falls to around 1% to 3%.
>
>What are other LH users on the List seeing...?

Running LH3b on a 299 MHz PII with XP Pro, Control
Panels/Administrative Tools/Performance/System Monitor reports
essentially 100% Processor Time.  Notwithstanding that, it will
happily run another application or two without any apparent
additional lag -- so 100% apparently doesn't mean "can't spare any
time for anything else."

Best regards,

Charles