[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Feb 12 16:46:51 UTC 2010

Hi Bob:

I have been studying digital scopes for some time and have the Rigol
DS1052E on the way.
http://www.prc68.com/I/RigolDS1052E.shtml
Rigol may make the low end scopes that are sold by Agilent.  This model
goes for a little over $400 and gets excellent reviews (links on the
above web page).

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com