[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Feb 12 19:34:54 UTC 2010

Hi

I went with a used Tek TDS-380. I still live in a fantasy world where it's not a scope if it doesn't say Tek on it :)....

For a 15 year old scope the one I found seems to have pretty good performance. I've used them enough at work that I knew anything much under 300 MHz and 2 GS/s would drive me nuts. I must admit that my poor aching back put in a vote for one of the cute little LCD based scopes. Combining the LCD with the samples and bandwidth simply was way outside the budget. The debate went on for a month though .....

So far no complaints, but I'm not dumping any of the analog scopes quite yet.

Bob