[time-nuts] Quasi-OT: The nixie watch is again available

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Fri Feb 19 02:06:49 UTC 2010

Fellow time-nuts,

Please forgive the tangential and blatantly commercial subject
matter. I remember that a few of you expressed interest in my nixie
tube wristwatch when I last mentioned it.

I have finally gotten it back into production after a too-long hiatus
brought on by obsolete parts.

And no, it doesn't have a rubidium oscillator. But you can adjust the
crystal oscillator frequency (test point provided) and obsess over
its inadequacies as a precision time source. And the Woz wears one.

--David Forbes, Tucson, AZ